Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 4

Still no conclusive evidence of my experiment working today. After looking at the cultures it does look like there is some activity (or at least I like to think there is :P) tommrow will be two days after the replica plating, I hope to see some colonies tommrow!!

I spent the rest of the day setting up several more transformations, just incase this first one didnt work. It was good practice, it was good to do experiments by myself. In between doing this I also spent more time working on writing up my methods and trying to make sense of all the steps. I also got to watch more of the western blott procedure I saw some of yesterday.

Other than that I also learned a bit more about the process scientists go through to get their papers published.

No comments:

Post a Comment